Personal Tax Returns
Personal Taxation Services
Personal Tax Returns including the taxation of buy to let property is one of the areas that we specialise in through PGA Tax Returns.
Each year over 8 million individuals are required to complete a self assessment tax return, of these 8 million over 900,000 file after the deadline of 31 January.
This results in an immediate £100 fine followed by another £100 fine if the return is not made by July, in extreme cases where returns remain outstanding this fine can increase to £60 per day. In the majority of cases of delayed returns it is simply because the taxpayer does not realise that they have to complete a self assessment tax return. Just because you have a job and are taxed at source through the PAYE scheme you are not exempt from completing a self assessment return.
The following are a few examples of what would trigger the requirement to complete Personal Tax Returns
• Income from Land or Property (buy to let, holiday let)
• Income from a pension and a salary
• If you become a 40% income tax payer and have savings income
• If you receive income from investments that are not taxed at source
• Income from foreign sources
• Income subject to capital gains tax
• And many others that are less frequent
PGA Tax Returns can take the pain out of self assessment, we have the processes in place to deal with large volumes of self assessment returns and by using these processes and transferring most of the data on line we are able to provide this service at an exceptionally competitive cost.
For Instant On line Quotations please see our dedicated personal Tax Return site