Paying Self Assessment Tax
The links below are taken direct from the HMRC site and provide information on paying Self Assessment Tax (personal tax as advised on your self assessment tax return) Should you need any further assistance with this please call on 01666 829013. Personal Tax is payable by 31 January of the year following the tax year that is being assessed.
How to pay Self Assessment/Capital Gains Tax
This guide gives you the payment deadlines for Self Assessment tax (including payments on account and Capital Gains Tax) and tells you about your payment options. You may need to complete a Self Assessment tax return to tell HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) about your income or gains.
On this page:
- Self Assessment payment deadlines
- Paying through your tax code
- Use the right payment reference
- Budget Payment Plans
- Direct Debit – How to set-up
- Online debit or credit card using BillPay
- Bank details for Faster Payments by online/telephone banking or CHAPS
- Multiple or composite payments by CHAPS
- Paying at your bank by Bank Giro
- At the Post Office
- By post
- Checking HMRC have received your payment
- What to do if you don’t have a payslip
- More useful links
If you require any assistance please call us and we will be pleased to assist.