There are many hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who work in the UK who are eligible for a PAYE Tax Refund and do not have any idea that it is owing to them.
PGA Self Assessment can help you obtain this refund. We gather the information required and will submit the appropriate documentation to HMRC on your behalf. Leave all the paperwork to us and enjoy the Tax Refund when it arrives.
- The most common types of PAYE refund that we deal with are as follows:
- Non reimbursed business mileage not repaid in full by your employer
- Professional Fees and Subscriptions incurred as part of your employment
- Leaving employment for whatever individual reason part way through a year
- Problems with Tax Codings issued by HMRC
- Allowances available for Uniform Tax Refunds that you clean yourself
You can reclaim any of the above for up to four previous tax years so the amounts that are owed to you could be quite significant. Unlike the many tax refund companies that operate on a large commission basis, we charge our normal PAYE tax return rate of £75 per submission, if we can claim all four back years on the one submission then all you pay will be £75, it is your tax refund and we believe that you should keep it. If we do not think that you would receive a PAYE Tax Refund we would discuss this with you before commencing any work.
We are experienced in reclaiming PAYE Tax Refunds and make the whole process easy for you, we complete all the paperwork and deal directly with HMRC. You just wait a few weeks while the claim is processed and then receive your cheque.
Either complete the contact form at the top of the page or call us on 01666 822256 and we will provide you with all the help that you need.