ISA Landlord Tax Return Joint Owned Property Income Service has been designed to reduce the cost of your Landlord Tax Return even further.
Many properties that are bought as investments and then rented out are owned in joint names, each of the partners who have a share in the properties is required to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return or they will be liable to fines from HMRC.
We have listened to our customers who did not expect to have to prepare two self assessment returns when they let out their properties, we are therefore very pleased to offer a 50% discount for your partners Tax Return if it is prepared at the same time as your own. Our Landlords Joint Owned Property Income Service will save you considerable amounts of money
Some examples of this saving are seen below
- Landlords Tax Return with 1 Property Income Cost = £95
- Partners Self Assessment Tax Return Cost = £47.50
- Saving £47.50
- Landlords Tax Return with 2 Property Incomes Cost = £115
- Partners Self Assessment Tax Return Cost = £57.50
- Saving £57.50
- Landlords Tax Return with 3 Property Incomes Cost = £135
- Partners Self Assessment Tax Return Cost = £67.50
- Saving £67.50
Your partner will get the same high quality service and we will split the property income (or losses) on the basis you tell us too, which is normally 50/50 unless you tell us different.
As we will already have all the information required for the first partner and the property incomes on one of our other information forms, all that we need for the second partner is their personal information and details of any other form of income.
There are three easy ways to get started:
1) Complete the Instant Quote tool at the top of the page and we will be in touch very soon.
2) Download the document below that has been specifically designed for ease of use and for Landlords with Joint Owned Property Income.
complete the information required and send them to the following email address
3) If you prefer you can simply call us on 01666 822256 and we will discuss matters with you over the telephone.
Either way we look forward to being of service to you.